This new blog is a disscussion of past and ongoing developments occuring in Japan. For live news sources and commentary concerning primarily reactor status and other related information visit Japan Eartquake 5. At this point, please comment on anything you would like.
Comments are always posted, whether You or I like it or not.
Comments are always posted, whether You or I like it or not.
Jim can you get this doc in its entirity please because it is I hope important http://www2.jnes.go.jp/atom-db/en/trouble/individ/power/h/h20070820/index.html
ReplyDeletetepcos plans for a survey http://www.tepco.co.jp/en/press/corp-com/release/betu07_e/images/070817e2.pdf why Aam I starting to think they didnt do one or didnt hand in a report? the jnes summary http://tinyurl.com/3ctwjro
ReplyDeleteBedtime for me jim but here is a sept 07 news from tepco saying they are going to do it and offerring some other thing they did ,,,, really starting to think that daichi was never checked....did I say that already?? http://www.tepco.co.jp/en/press/corp-com/release/07092003-e.html
ReplyDeleteThis is the other half of the plans for surveys alblee has found http://tinyurl.com/6eyb3wf and the one above http://tinyurl.com/68x9cmp
ReplyDeleteAnd this is the action they took after the quake that damaged their other site http://tinyurl.com/3gmg5yj